Race with your head. Not with your thumbs. Intense turn-based racing emphasising tactics over twitch. Battle for position and make clever use of your tyres and fuel as you compete against friends and AI.
Victory Lap started life back in late 2017 as a card game. But when I worked out we'd need 2,500 cards to create the game, I pivoted to a hand-crafted spreadsheet.
When the spreadsheet proved fun I continued to develop a series of prototypes exploring the visual aspects of the game. What you see now is probably the 9th or 10th prototype and one that has been iterated on over the last 2 years.
In 2018 Victory Lap entered early access, over the course of the F1 season the early playtesters would meet to race a circuit designed to match the real circuits. In 2019 we came back and introduced our race week challenge.
Victory Lap is still in early access and will remain so until we're satisified we can bring on new players to this new style of racing game.
- Challenging racing strategy with intense turn based racing action.
- Up to 20 humans in a race with crafty AI fill the remaining slots.
- 25 tracks each offering a different challenge for your racing brain inspired by real circuits.
- Play a single race or complete over a season. Races take 10-20 minutes.
- Innovative autopilot system allows players to miss a lap without jeopardising their race.
- Join the community in special race week challenges.
There are currently no trailers available for Victory Lap. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Seabrook Studios
- Seabrook Studios is an independent games studio based in Melbourne, Australia. Our current focus is to making sports more accessible to people; not just those with great reaction skills.
- More information
- More information on Seabrook Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Victory Lap Credits
- Ryan Boucher
- Almost everything
- Josh Sacco
- Additional UI Design, freelancer
- Hari Balamani
- Additional Development, freelancer